Content Management Website
Engage Your Website Visitors with Dynamic Content.
The Content Management System (CMS) package is for individuals and businesses that do not need an e-commerce website, but do need to update their website on a regular basis. It provides all the features of a business showcase site with the administrative tools to manage the images, blog posts, schedules, calendars and text on your website. We work with you to find the right CMS application that will fit your specific needs. We then design a website and provide you all the tools and training to manage it once we are done with our engagement.
- Domain name registration.
- Professional modern CMS website accessible with all modern browsers and mobile platforms.
- Administrative tools ensures you won’t have to call us anytime a change is needed on your website.
- Choice of thousands of templates. We assist you in choosing the right template for your target audience.
- Complete customization of template to give your website a unique look.
- Links to social media pages for your store. We offer a Social Media package if you need assistance with creating a social media presence for your business.
- Main home page, about us page, products or services page, contact page, FAQ, and Blog.
- 30-minute training session on the administrative console so you can manage your own website.
- Mailing list setup.
- Logo design.
- Domain name redirection (where applicable).
- Up to 30 minutes of post-launch updates.
- Starts at $699.
- $14 – $50 hosting fees, depending on the size of the site.
Does your website work on mobile? Is it optimized for mobile devices? Does it have your customers and potential customers zooming in and out and scrolling left and right to read some text? Does it leave them feeling frustrated? Read more>
Starting out and don’t have a logo for your business? We can help. With our custom logo design package, we sit with you and go over your business, your target client and the look and feel you want to convey. Read more>
We offer training sessions on the administrative console for the eCommerce Starter, eCommerce Professional, eCommerce Entrepreneur, CMS or Blog packages. Read more>